Synopsis – A how-to guide instructing women how MEN think and what MEN really want in a relationship. Real-life relationship advice in an easy to understand and execute manner. A book for women of all ages, sizes and color that has ever dreamed about finding a good man and keeping that man. Even if you already have a man, this book offers incite into the mentality of a man and how he views being in a relationship.
Road Trippinis a peak behind the curtain of a comedian on the road, making strangers laugh while trying to deal with his demons…female fans. In this book, Jeff Hodge, a veteran stand-up comic, talks about his road experiences; events that “civilians” could never truly imagine. However, as Jeff takes his readers on this journey of fun and laughter, one begins to wonder; do the highs outweigh the lows? Does the fun top the danger? And what does it all mean when the stage lights are turned off and the next city waits?
Road Trippin examines and answers these questions as we track Jeff from his middle-class, Caribbean Island upbringing to America, where his dreams of performing were realized along with the adulation of female fans everywhere. But all the girls in the world can’t seem to fill the loneliness he carries with him, moving from town to town bringing the life to the party, but secretly wishing for that one special lady he can truly call his own.
A book for women of all ages, sizes and color. This book offers insight into the mentality of a man and some of the things men do when they are no longer interested in being with you.
1. He moves and doesn’t give you his new address.
2. You start going through
his cell phone history to see who he has been talking to.
3. He gives you an STD.
A how-to guide instructing women how to tell if the person they are dating is mentally unstable. It is sure to help you avoid individuals that may be more wrong for you than right.
1. He asks you to marry him after the first three dates.
2. You meet him ata mental institute.
3. He has several restraining orders against him.
A collection of funny excuses and stories that former student of Jeff’s traffic school classes have used to get out of moving violations over the years.
1. I just ordered a Domino’s pizza and I want to beat the driver to my house.
2. My wife is about to become pregnant and I want to be there when it happens.
3. I’m dyslexic so I thought I was going 28 not 82.
A collection of funny ways former students of Jeff’s traffic classes have used to stay awake when they found themselves nodding of behind the wheel.
1. Pick up a hitchhiker. (It’s kinder hard to sleep while you’re worrying about what he might do to you.
2. Sick your finger in the cigarette lighter.
3. Pull over and get some road head (if you don’t know what road head is, stick to number 1 & 2).
Everyone who has ever driven a car should read this book. Not only does it tell you how to deal with your pet peeves, but it does so in a humorous way. You’re sure to get a laugh (or more life insurance) when you read what some motorists have done in life-threatening situations.1.The safest place for your kids in the car is in your trunk with some duct tape on their mouth.
2, At a railroad crossing, who has the right of way… you car or the train? One student asked, “Which way is the train going?”
3. A big pet peeves of mines, “Cops pulling me over!” You would think they have nothing better to do than bother hardworking taxpayers and eat donuts. (Geesh!)
$15.00 BUY NOW